About this Event
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to start your ownbusiness or how you can better support those in your community? If so, look no further.
Explore the wares and hear tales from local women-owned businesses. This pop-up will feature women-owned companies and their fearless leaders for an evening of shopping and discussion. Some topics that we will be discussing during this happy hour with women representatives from each participating business:
- Impact of COVID on your business
- How do you support women/ women in your community
- What struggles have you encountered while building your business?
- How did you start your business?
- How do you support diversity through your business?
- Advice for other/future women business leaders
- “funny” horror stories about starting your business
- And more…Participants are encouraged to ask more questions during the event!
Women Accelerators will be giving away special discount codes to the following featured companies:
Start the evening off with your beverage of choice through Drizly!
Everyone is welcome to join this event!
Date/Time: Thursday, July 16th, 2020, 6:00-8:00 PM
Zoom link will be sent on the day of the event.
Corporate Sponsorship opportunities are available.
PLEASE NOTE: When you attend a Women Accelerators event you will be entering an area where photography, audio, and video recording may occur. By attending an event, you consent to such recording media and its release, publication, exhibition or reproduction to be used for social media, news, website, webcasts, or promotional purposes.
Please use #weaccelerate when posting on social media about this event.
Email [email protected] for more information.