Want to advance your career? Looking for career transition support? Interested in expanding your network?
During these uncertain times, it’s only natural to feel uneasy about making bold career moves. But times of uncertainty are also times of great opportunity. Now is a great time to ask yourself the following questions:
- Is my current role taking me in the direction I want to go?
- Am I fully leveraging my unique skills and abilities?
- Do I have a narrative that best positions me for new roles or responsibilities?
- How can I connect with others to learn about new career paths?
- How can I use this time to prepare for a bigger leadership role?
Career management is challenging under the best of circumstances. Now more than ever, given the changing landscape, it’s important to have a support system you can turn to for help. Whether you’re beginning to think about your next step, actively searching for your next role, or looking to advance in your current role, we invite you to join us for our weekly discussion group! During each virtual session, we’ll discuss tips and strategies to overcome roadblocks and achieve your goals. And you’ll have a chance to meet other great women who are on a similar journey.
We discuss topics such as how to:
- Build relationships with the influencers who can help you achieve your career goals
- Authentically promote yourself so that others recognize your value
- Effectively navigate office politics and avoid common pitfalls
- Maximize your leadership presence so that you’re not perceived as too soft or too aggressive
- Communicate your ideas and decisions with confidence and credibility
- And much more
We’d love for you to join us!
When: Every Thursday at 12 PM ET
Contact Kim Meninger at [email protected] for more details.